Grand Prix Car is a 1:16 scale model replica of the 1910s sports car that leads the family car performance into the next era. Marvel at the vivid details with realistic structures after assembling it yourself.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. (email@example.com)
- Fully functional moving vehicle - The Grand Prix's wheels are fully movable and operational; spinning in tandem when you slide it across any surface.
- A collector's stunning display piece - Wood ages beautifully and this amazing automotive wonder will make a fine addition to your tabletop display collection. The timeless nature of wood makes this model a true collector's item.
- Hours of guaranteed stay home fun - Comprising of 220 wooden pieces, you'll be able to assemble your own Grand Prix from scratch and watch it come to live before your very eyes as you spend an enjoyable 4 - 8 hours of construction with family or friends!
- Extremely educational and challenging - Made with extremely intricate and detailed wooden pieces, our model will not only provide an insight into how the gears work together, but it'll also prove to be a fun and fulfilling task to complete as well!
- Realistic replicas of actual models - From its combustion engines to its exterior shell, the Grand Prix is inspired by real life formula cars from the 1930s.
- No tools and equipment required - Everything you need to assemble the Grand Prix is found in our kit. The wooden pieces snap firmly together and no glue is required during the construction process.
- Dimensions - 2.4" x 3.2" x 7.4"